Become an important part of your community by joining the Committee of 300.
Please review the following conditions and requirements of membership. If you agree, please use the Contact Form below to let us know of your interest. We will email you an application form which you can fill out and mail to us along with your check ($125 for first-time members, $100 for members renewing from the previous year).
BOARD OF GOVERNORS REGULAR MEMBERSHIP CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Members shall be designated as Governors.
- Minimum age of 21 years is required for consideration of membership into the Committee of 300 of Long Beach.
- Members are required to wear approved and designated official apparel at approved race-related promotions and events.
- Members are required to annually staff a minimum of two (2) race promotional events sanctioned by the Grand Prix Association. One MUST be the annual Los Angeles Auto Show.
- Members shall attend at least six (6) regularly scheduled Board of Governors meetings held on the 3rd Wednesday of each month.
- Members are required to actively participate in at least one (1) working committee.
- Members are expected to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with the goals and objectives of the C300. Individual representation is not permitted unless the member has been appointed to that capacity. While engaged in such activities members will refrain from any act which may bring discredit to the Committee of 300 of Long Beach.
- Members must fulfill the outlined requirements of the C300 before being credentialed to participate as a member in the Grand Prix of Long Beach Race Weekend. Two (2) grandstand tickets and necessary credentials will be issued to all members in good standing to facilitate the performance of assigned race weekend duties.
- C300 members are encouraged to support official activities of the organization as well as activities related to the Grand Prix of Long Beach Association.
- All printed material including membership roster information is exclusive to C300 and shall not be used for any other purpose.
- Membership renewal is July 1st of each fiscal year. Membership is subject to review and approval by the Board of Directors.
- I understand and agree that my membership may be revoked if I fail to meet the above requirements, subject to procedures and guidelines contained in the Bylaws of the C300. I agree to return all properties of the C300.
- Regular Membership dues are $100.00, plus a one-time registration fee of $25.00. Official attire may be purchased separately.